CFO100 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The CFO100 is open only to CFOs and Heads of Finance operating in the Indian market. A nominee would qualify as a ‘Head of Finance’ of a company only if he reports directly to the CEO, MD or the Group CFO. Heads of independent finance domains (such as Taxation, Audit, Risk Management, Treasury, Corporate Finance, M&A etc) will not be eligible for nomination.
- Nominees must be prepared to meet all reasonable requests for additional information from the jury, CFO India, and its representatives.
- Submission of nominations constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
GUIDELINES FOR FILING YOUR NOMINATION
- Elaborate your responses wherever possible. There is no specific word limit.
- Kindly enumerate with proper examples, wherever necessary.
- Kindly go through the evaluation criteria thoroughly in order to file your nomination with the best possible approach
CFO100 EVALUATION CRITERIA
||What was the goal/objective and was it met?|
||The importance of your initiative in overall context of the organisation.
Contribution to the strategic objectives of the organisation
||What initiatives/strategies were implemented to enable smooth execution?
Steps, tasks undertaken… timeline of the overall execution etc.
What Creative thinking and problem solving was undertaken
||Were the risks you undertook for your goals worth it?
Was the quality / Standard of the process etc maintained?
Initiatives taken to mitigate risks
||The impact could be strategic, financial, operational or social.|
||What particular role did you play in your capacity as a CFO|
Note: Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, family members of NINE DOT NINE GROUP PVT LTD, its subsidiaries, affiliates, program partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate in the CFO100 Programme