- The applicant cannot be self employed
- The applicant will be qualified as a next-in-line CFO only if:
- He / she directly reports to the CFO / Head of Finance / Group CFO in his / her organisation
- He / she is the Head of Finance / CFO for a ‘Business Unit’ and reports to the organisation’s CFO
- He / she is a functional head, such as, Head of Internal Audit, Tax, Treasury, Planning & Strategy, and Financial Controller.
Note: Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, family members of CFO Collective Pvt. Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, program partners, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate in the CFONEXT100
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CFONEXT100 is an initiative, and the sole property, of CFO Collective Pvt. Ltd.
- To participate in the CFONEXT100, the participant must complete the registration process on the program website (www.cfo-india.in) or on the link shared with them through mail.
- No applicant is allowed to submit multiple entries.
- No entry fee is required to participate in the CFONEXT100 process.
- The program will run from the starting and ending dates as decided by CFONEXT100. CFONEXT100 reserves the right to modify, cancel, discontinue or terminate the CFONEXT100 program at any time, or to accept or reject any or all entries at its absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- All shortlisted participants/candidates will be intimated individually at the email address and/or contact number provided by them. CFONEXT100 reserves the right to terminate the registration at any time or in the event the information, including your e-mail address, is no longer current or accurate.
- Decisions made by CFO India regarding the CFONEXT100 program, eligibility conditions, administration and conduct of the program, rules & regulations, etc., will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- CFO India can verify applicant details directly, or through an authorized third-party agency or service at any stage of the program.
- CFO India may use the applicant name and organisation information in ads, editorial material, website as when necessary
- CFO India, in consultation with the jury, reserves the right to shortlist and filter applicants using any criteria it deems fit, without disclosing or making public the criteria or weighting schemes.
- CFO India will not reveal, at any stage, the ranking or relative placement of applicants, or their scores in the CFONEXT100 selection process.
- The data and information published at the program website site is for informational purposes only.
- The content available in the program website is the sole property of CFO India and that of its partners and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patent or other proprietary rights and laws.
- While CFO India makes every reasonable effort to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information posted within the program website, CFO India assumes no responsibility for, and does not guarantee, the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information in any material about the program, and does not endorse, oppose or edit any opinions, recommendations or predictions posted by the participants or other members, except that CFO India may remove or delete what appears to be potentially unlawful content or content otherwise prohibited under these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site is restricted to authorized persons only. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this site shall result in criminal or civil prosecution by CFO India or its affiliates.
- CFO India reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this program at any time. (Please check program website https://www.cfo-india.in for latest updates)
- Nominees must provide valid documentation and proof supporting their personal information and work experience, as and when requested by CFONEXT100 team for verification.
- CFONEXT100 reserves the right to downloading and printing of application information and related communications, or any portion thereof, for evaluation.
- Nominees shall be solely responsible for all statements made, or acts or omissions to the nomination form.
- All content on this site is the sole property of CFONEXT100 and its program partners.
- Upon posting Information or conducting communications on this site, nominees grant CFONEXT100 and its successors and assign a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted license under copyrights or other intellectual property rights in such information or communications, and to use, license, sub-license, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and create derivative works from such material in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, now known or hereafter developed without any duty to account to you.
- Nominees shall waive all rights to any claim against CFONEXT100 or its affiliates and program partners for any alleged or actual infringement of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Information or Communications
- The information in and on this site, including without limitation text, graphics, images, animations, computer programmers, data, designs, logos and button icons and the arrangement, collection and assembly thereof, is the property of CFONEXT100, and may not be copied, modified, adapted, translated, mirrored, decompiled, disassembled, republished, redistributed, transmitted, altered, edited or exploited in any manner for any purpose, except that the applicants are hereby permitted to display, print and store one (1) electronic copy of information provided by CFONEXT100 for own personal use.
- CFONEXT100 may, in their sole discretion, terminate or suspend the nominee’s access to all or part of the CFONEXT100 program for any reason, including without limitation breach of these Terms and Conditions (or any subsequent modifications hereof)
- CFONEXT100, its affiliates, and any independent contractor and program partners engaged by CFONEXT100 or CFO Collective Pvt. Ltd., to assist in moderating program, shall not be liable in any way, and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless CFONEXT100 or CFO Collective Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates, and any independent contractor and program partners to assist in moderating the program, from any claim, demand, proceeding, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) made by any third party relating to or arising out of (i) your use of this site or any information, products, services or software available on or through this site; (ii) your breach of these Terms and Conditions or other improper act or omission by you; (iii) any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omissions of (a) any such data or information on the program or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data or information; (iv) unauthorized access; (v) theft; or (vi) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by (a) any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission; (b) non-performance or (c) interruption of any such data or information due either to any negligent act or omission by the program or CFO Collective Pvt. Ltd., and CFONEXT100 programme or to any “force majeure” (i.e., flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications power failure, or equipment or software malfunction) or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of CFONEXT100 programme.
- Any offers made under this program cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion/contest run by CFO Collective Pvt. Ltd., and/or its affiliate brands and subsidiaries.
By applying, you accept these terms and conditions.